The product is an innovative treatment, using a patented 2-phase technology.
The lipophilic phase floats on the hydrophilic one and prevents the oxidation of the trichloroacetic acid, mechanically separating from the contact with the oxygen, thus stabilizing the formulation. It also performs this action on other acid and dermo functional active ingredients, improving performance and ensuring product safety.
Moreover, thanks to the active contents (Squalane and Isopropyl Myristate) it also carries out:
- Filming and Vehiculating
- It reduces trans-epidermic water evaporation and assists active principles vehiculation.
- It restores and maintains cutaneous hydro-lipidic film.
- It increases hydration through a direct and indirect mechanism.
The hydrophilic phase contains an innovative mix of TCA, alpha, beta, and polyhydroxy acids, amino acids and vitamins. The acids, amino acids, and vitamins contained in BioRePeelCl3 are:
- TCA Trichloroacetic acid
- Poly-hydroxy acids: Lactobionic acid
- Beta-hydroxy acids: Salicylic acid
- Alpha-hydroxy acids: Tartaric acid, citric acid
- Amino acids: Glycine, Proline, Hydroxyproline, Arginine
- Vitamins: C and B2
- Lifting agent: GABA (aminobutyric acid)
Mechanism of action
Once the TCA is in contact with the skin, it activates the process of denaturation of the proteins of the outermost horny layer and activates the SSRS (SkinStressResponseSystem) in response to acid stress.
How to use
BioRePeelCl3 FND is applied every 7/12 days for 4 to 6 times.
- Clean the zone of interest with specific detersion products (acetone, surfactants…)
- Shake the ampoule for a few seconds until colour turn green for a temporary emulsion.
- Using a syringe, prelate the quantity of product for the treatment without removing the butyl stopper. 4. Apply the product with nitrile gloves until it is completely absorbed.
- Let the product performs:
- FND: FACE, NECK AND DECOLLETE’ 3/5 minutes
- Clean the zone with a gauze soaked with water.
Face – 1.5-2 ml
Neck – 1-1.5 ml
Decolleté – 2-2.5 ml
CMed Aesthetic (Italy)